This modest accessory plays a huge role for performers. It’s essential to use the right type as it’ll contribute to your work considerably. The studios and stages should have diverse kinds of stands to let the clients select between them. Much depends upon such factors as:
- Type of the performer
The activity of public speakers differs considerably from what the guitar player does. Consequently, the accessory should be different.
- Space at disposal
It’s preferable to avoid accessories taking much place in small home studios not to stumble upon them. For instance, tripod variety isn’t a good variant as it needs a lot of space. But it can be perfect for a large stage.
The traveling artist uses different kinds of stands. The most highly demanded among them are light and easily adjustable accessories for versatile use.
Desktop mic stand for home studio
The consumer with a tight budget can always find the best price on huge Internet stores such as Amazon and shop there. It’s so pleasant to discover an affordable product that can be easily compared with expensive feature-rich products, and even surpass them while their price remains low. Sometimes we can run across such finds and prosumers take advantage of such options.
The stand with T-handle adjustment includes the metal components making the item solid and flexible. It helps to position the mic the way needed. It’s very affordable but has some drawbacks such as lack of stability and poor built. However, not all users point it out. Others are happy with the way the item functions.
The item is highly valued for compactness due to its round base. This microphone stand for home studio is rather sturdy and guarantees stability. It’s also great for musicians traveling much.
MS7701B Tripod Boom
The product is a bestseller. It’s incredibly cheap and easily set up due to the design of its latching system. The top-notch quality of construction made it a solid and reliable choice for many customers.
Best boom arm mic stand
Use it to alleviate the creative process. Nothing should distract the performer when he records a song, performance, or podcasting, etc. The suspension boom arm mic stand is very helpful then. When choosing the consumers should pay attention to such factors as:
- Quality of springs in a microphone stand for home studio;
- Quality of metal parts;
- Quality of fixing elements;
- Design of the product;
- Its ergonomics.
We tried to determine the best boom arm mic stand taking these factors into consideration.
The item is affordable and a good choice without compromising quality. The features of the product:
- Installed without effort;
- Desktop microphone stand is flexible for versatile use including desktops;
- Solid construction;
- Comes with XLR cable, clips, mount base, shockmount.
Best desktop mic stand should be universal so this product enters the list of such items.
A popular trademark is famous for its excellent microphones, so it expands it assortment and adds high-quality accessories to the list of bestsellers including this convenient and bent where needed. It can be used professionally and for home studio.
- It’s extended in horizontal and vertical directions.
- Excellent build;
- First-rate materials are employed;
- Two ways of desk attachment (using fastener clamp or special mount).
On Stage MBS7500
Being an accessory created for professional studio the boom arm offers fantastic characteristics:
- Modern ergonomic design;
- Sturdiness of steel components and rigid construction;
- Universal approach as swiveling stem suits any standard shockmount;
Mic stand for piano
With microphone installed overhead the device will capture comprehensive sound of the keyboard instrument. It’s very important to place condenser correctly as it influences the posture and breathing of performer.
Hola! Music HPS-101RB Professional Microphone Boom Mic Stand
A splendid accessory exceeds all expectations thanks to the following characteristics:
- Round-base item is compact;
- Length is easily adjusted;
- Comes with cableholding clips thus making the home studio look good and neat.
- Convenient locking leg system.
It’s an excellent mic stand for piano though you can use this mic stand for podcasting as well.
Beyerdynamic GST 500
A short stand for condenser mic is great for sit-down players. Use it to record piano. Its features:
- Special construction with adjustable height enables easiness of adjustment;
- Features telescopic boom;
- Diecast base saves space due to compactness;
- Musicians can use it for floor or desktop.
K&M 27105 Microphone Stand
The fan of solid German engineering will find this product useful. The company K&M makes really good products and this model is not exclusion. The features of the item:
- Durable frame made of steel;
- Stability on uneven floor thanks to tripod base;
- Easily adjusted due to special clutch design;
- The thread connector is suitable for standard mic.
It’s an excellent option to be used on the stage. Despite the simplicity, it has all the necessary characteristics for durable, effective work.